Friday 1 April 2016

River vs Beach




 After our trip to the beach the debate started River vs Beach. My wife and I were at loggerheads over which one we prefer. I have experienced both in that I grew up on the banks of the Goulburn River, but also spent few years living on the Mornington Peninsula.  My wife spent many years living on the mighty Murray River.

Obviously there are pros and cons for each. For me I love the sound of the waves crashing to the shore and swimming out in the waves. Of course I love the fact you can ski on the Murray and this is a fantastic family activity - if you have a boat.  Whilst the sand is a little annoying when you get out of the beach, it quickly falls off when you when you dry off, unlike when you get out of the river, you stay muddy.

So we would love your thoughts. Vote here or comment below!


No comments:

Post a Comment